Thursday, January 1, 2009

TWD Best Ever Brownies

I'm not sure if I would call these brownies "Best Ever", but they have potential.  I had heard others say that they needed to be cooked for double the time stated and when I had reached the 20 minutes that the recipe stated it was still rather liquidy.  I baked longer and longer and took it out of the oven when the center still looked liquid but the outside was done.

I should have listened to the recipe.  By the time the brownies had cooled the outside edge was dry and cakey (these were advertised as being super fudgy).  The inside had solidified and was now the best part.  It was my fault; I didn't follow the recipe.  However even the fudgy inside wasn't enough to entice me to make it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...